These times, they’re a changin’.
- The “old school” way of making it in comedy
- You don’t need to get validated by gatekeepers anymore
- The funniest novel I’ve ever read and why it’s a tragedy
- Why Brit Marling was a true unknown and why she’s now a star
- Your work won’t be perfect, but it will be DONE
- You probably won’t get paid to learn your art, but you have an incredible opportunity to put your art out there.
- Comedy is more unpolished these days and that’s okay
Hey, if you like this kind of stuff, you can subscribe on iTunes. And maybe leave a nice review? Only takes about 10 seconds.